14 May Employee Benefits Services
How many employee does your company have? As a business owner, your most valued assets are your employees.
APS teams up with insurance companies to help you keep employees happy while managing your bottom line. Whether you are looking to add a group medical plan or provide dental and vision insurance, we can work with you to develop a plan. We will work with you to identify the best carriers possible while keeping your bottom line in mind.
We look at all aspects of the creation and administration of your benefits programs, including: Wellness Programs, Total Cost of Business, Risk Transfer, Risk Management, Census Auditing, Utilization Analysis, Trend Analysis, Human Capital Management.
APS and affiliate companies, through its arrangement with insurance companies and intermediaries can offer a complete range of insurance coverage’s. These coverage’s include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Group and Individual Health Insurance
- Group and Individual Life
- Group Dental
- Group and Individual Disability
- Group Vision
- Cafeteria Plans/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- 40lK plans
- Human Resource Management programs
- Risk Management Consulting
- All of these programs were developed with one goal in mind … To increase our clients bottom line profitability