APS Offers A High level of Payroll Tax Administration
Full Tax Services – include federal, state and local tax filing and payment. All applicable payroll tax returns are filed on your behalf, including 941’s, 943’s, 940’s, State Unemployment, State Disability and State/Local Withholding returns, W-2’s and 1099’s.
APS and affiliate companies will prepare:
- 941: Quarterly reconciliation of federal income tax withholding, employer and employee Social Security and Medicare, Earned Income Credit, COBRA Premiums and adjustments for Third Party Sick Pay, Tips and Group-Term Life Insurance.
- 943: Required for Agricultural Employers. Annual reconciliation of federal income tax withholding and Employer and Employee Social Security and Medicare taxes paid to farm workers.
- State Unemployment Returns: Quarterly calculation of taxable wages paid, up to state specific wage base limit multiplied by your assigned tax determination rate.
- State Disability Returns: Quarterly reconciliation for states that mandate employers to remit a disability tax based upon a predetermined rate.
- State and Local Quarterly Reconciliation: Quarterly detail of wages paid to employees and applicable tax withheld.
- 940: Annual reconciliation of Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA) paid per employee based upon the federal wage base limit and sometimes subject to state unemployment specific factors.
- State and Local Annual Reconciliation: Annual detail of wages paid to employees and applicable tax withheld.
- 1099M: Annual reconciliation of wages paid to Independent Contractors and any voluntary federal and state income tax withheld.
- 1099R: Annual reconciliation of distributions from pensions, annuities, retirement or profit-sharing plans, IRA’s, Insurance Contracts, etc.
- W-2: Annual reconciliation of federal, FICA, state & local taxable wages and the corresponding tax withheld. Also, denotes dependent care benefits, third party sick pay, retirement contributions and fringe benefits.